6. Service Intelligence - Quick Serve Restaurants, Fast Food, Retail, Gas Stations. Once I did a sales pitch review of a local community college that paid $162 (for about 4 hours of my time). Nationwide in US and Canada. I have liked most jobs with this company, but I don't do the maternity store shop because I always overspend.
7. Trendsource (MSI Services) - Fast food, Ice Cream, Grocery Stores. Nationwide in US, a very very few in Canada. Their shops go quick, so check early and often. I have done the $27 grocery store shop twice, and probably won't again.
8. Beyond Hello - Optometrists, Travel Centers. Nationwide and many in Canada. I got my current glasses with this shop- however, I only recommend doing it if you have insurance because the $125 reimbursement won't cover everything.
9. IntelliShop - Travel Centers, Oil Changes, Assorted. Nationwide (as of today 4000 shops in US) and some in Canada (~ 200). I have never completed a shop with them, but a commenter, Digna of Autumn Blues Reviews, recommends them.
10. AboutFace - Cosmetics, Auto Supply. Nationwide, US only. In my opinion, avoid the Chinese shops (too small a reimbursement).
Check back tomorrow for the final installment of best mystery shopping companies to work for!